Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

JCO Func Call-Parameter Value trancated (frm unicode system)

The parameter values which are being passed from R/3 system are getting truncated when it is being passed on from a unicode enabled RFC destination. When the RFC destination is unicode disabled the parameters are coming correctly.

For example in a func call the import parameters are

property1=0201 (number)

property2='Y' (string)

When we enable unicode, the value we recive in the rfc detination is

property1=02

property2=<null>

Once we disable unicode from the R/3 side the values are received properly. Looks like the charaters are getting truncated somewhere. We are using the latest java connector (sapjco.jar and other library files).

Any pointers?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 31, 2007 at 09:13 PM

    Fixed the issue. Changed the character types (in java side and R/3 side) to string and it started working.

    Regards,

    Deepak

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.