Skip to Content
0

The creation of the export DataSource failed. Function RSA1_OLTPSOURCE_GET_ALL not fou nd

Jul 06, 2017 at 12:04 PM

162

avatar image
Former Member

Hello Experts,

I have seen few SCN posts regarding same issue but I didn't get solution.

I also read SAP Note 597326 but again no luck.

My scenario is : DataSource > DSO > InfoCube > Bex Query
I have modified DSO/Infocube (which is already transported to quality) with some new characteristics & also I have removed few characteristics.

While transporting, the infocube & BexQuery is getting transported without any error but DSO gives below error while transporting.

We are getting same error when we create new DSO (Not present in QA) in Dev & try to transport it to quality.

Pls help!

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

avatar image
Former Member Jul 06, 2017 at 04:24 PM
0

Hi Vishal

If you will read the error message last line you will find its written that (error when activating object ZIP_test) which means you have some discrepency in the activation of the same. check for the transformation from datasource to ods and ods to cube.

then try to move the objects. and move one by one.

Show 2 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hello Karan,

Thank for replying.

Actually I don't think it is related to transformation because in the transport request I've included only DSO (no other objects like trfn, dtp etc) & this DSO has no dependency on any other objects.
As mentioned before I'm getting same error even when I try to transport newly created DSO.

0
Former Member

Please check the connection with the source system.

I believe there is connection issue is there.

0
Karthik Vasudevan Jul 17, 2017 at 10:16 AM
0

Hi Vishal

You should expand the error further by clicking the plus (expand) symbol at the start of the error. Also there is more information available before the error. (like a comment symbol).

Please click those and get more information. This should get you to actual issue.

Basically, it should be an issue with logical system conversion, but could be anything. Other than DSO, have you tried transferring any other objects, like an info-object or an info-cube.

Regards

Karthik

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded