We are working in a BPC Consolidation project and we are having some problems when we try to populate table GLT3 in R/3 System.
We did the following steps:
1) OCDZ: Delete ledger 9. (capture1.jpg)
2) OCN1 / CXNW: Run the transaction for a company and a year (capture2.jpg)
3) GVTR: After loading each year, we run Tx GVTR in order to carry forward opening balance of the year, with the following selection (capture3.jpg)
We repeated steps 2 and 3 for each year with data for each comany in the system.
The issue we detected is the following one:
- If we don't run carry forward transaction, GLT0 and GLT3 balance carry forward data is different; in GLT0, each year's balance carry-forward is equal to the previous year's balance carry-forward plus the previous year's twelve months; but GLT3, each year's balance carry-forwad only includes the months from January to December BUT it is not including the previous year's balance carry-forward:
GLT0: BCF = BCF (prev. year) + sum(months of prev. year)
GLT3: BCF = sum(months of prev. year)
- If we run carry forward transaction, GLT3 opening balanc is set to 0 for the year selected (we run transaction for year 2002 in this example) :
Please, could you tell us if we are doing anything wrong or if we missed a step?
Thank you in advance.