Hi SD Seniors
Please help me in the URGENT Credit check Control Configuration.
According to the user requirement, need to have simple static credit control in the place of sales order & delivery.
When credit check fails during the order creation,
1. Wants to popup the warning message without blocking the delivery
2. And wants to block the delivery from the PGI process.
I have already done the necessary credit check configuration in my test system. Based on the simple credit limit check,
System issues the warning message correctly at the time of order creation.
And I have configured the automatic credit check control configuration for the blocking the delivery PGI steps. But system doesnt block
The delivery and it still allow proceeding for PGI without any error message.
Please refer by below automatic credit control check for blocking the delivery. Please let me know, is there any other step I missed out here.
1. Credit control area is assigned to the company code.
2. Credit control area is assigned to the sales area.
3. Credit control area is assigned to the payer.
5. OBZK: Assigned
7. Risk category for each credit control area.
8. OVA8: -Credit control area + Risk category + Credit group
9. FD32: -Credit limit, Risk category, Currency: assigned
10. OVA7/VOV7: - Activated correctly
11. V/08: - Pricing Procedure subtotal set to A
12. OB45: - Update Group 00012
Your help is very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance