I was just given a functional spec that involves CRM. I don't have a clue on what to do.
Here is the step by step process based on the spec:
*This report will be sent to the Total Order Management Group-TOMG(CCare) as
advance information on CRM-ISA not passing through SAP R/3.
Steps for uploading:
1. Provide parameter dates from-to defined as the sales order date. Default
date to system if no parameters entered.
2. CRM SAP will extract and send extracted data via e-mail as an attachment.
3. Set e-mail subject to "Non-replication Notice".
4. Get e-mail recipient(s) from sales personnel master of TOMG rep assigned to sold-to codes.
5. send e-mail to TOMG
- Select all records from CRMD_ORDERADM_H where created_at within parameter dates
- For every record in CRM, validate the existence in R/3.
- Select in from VBAK where VBAK-VBELN = CRMDORDERADM.OBJECT.ID
- IF record not found in R/3, execute the program CRMD_ORDER_READ in CRM
with parameter VBAK-VBELN as transaction number.
- Use REF_PARTNER_NO to get TOMG Business Partner number from
KNVP-PERNR where PARVW = 'A1', then get e-mail address from P0105-USRID.
- Send e-mail by TOMG rep.
Hope you can help me out here guys. Thank you and take care!