I have a problem in a query. See the query below. The problem is that column 8 shows the same result as column 7 😔 What I find strange is that column 6 is just right - it shows the YTD-deviation, which I would like to show in pct in culumn 8.
Does anybody know how I can make the %Dev on the YTD numbers in column 8?
- Calendar month2 (monthnumbers: "1", "2"..."12")
Columns (Units sold):
1. Actual Month: current calendar year, billed quantity
2. Actual Month LY:current calendar year -1, billed quantity
3. Actual Year To Date: current calendar year, billed quantity (cumulated)
4. Actual Year To Date LY: current calendar year -1, billed quantity (cumulated)
5. Dev Month: Actual Month - Actual Month LY
6. Dev Year To Date: Actual Year To Date - Actual Year To Date LY<b>(OK)</b>
7. %Dev Month: Actual Month % Actual Month LY
8. %Dev Year To Date: Actual Year To Date % Actual Year To Date LY<b>(NOT OK)</b>
Kind regards and thanks in advance,