I am new to the OOPs and BAPI's.can any one gives me complete idea on below questions by providing good examples.
1) Importance of the class, Interface type, Object and Instance ?
2) Why we need oops concepts since we are using normal process successfully, i mean with out oops also ?
3) functionality of BAPI ?
4) Difference between COMMIT WORK and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT ?
5) Why COMMIT WORK wont useful for BAPI's ?
6) If you give me good source code to understand the concepts of class, Interface type, Object and Instance?
7) In real time situations, do we need to create classes or in SAP we will use only existed bapis?
8) The process of creating customized BAPI's [entire scenario]
Since i asked lot of questions in one thread, i decided to give rewards even if you provide me solution for any of the above.