As requested by you here are those questions for the benefit of others as well,
Appreciate to take care that Partner / Product Management add a statement to my questions. I also did send you an email link for the follow-up.
SAP indicates that the Pilot products will start taking the place of what SAP has developed in the SEM space but was unclear as to when this would happen. It also indicates that Pilot sits very well on top of other applications but didnt have any insight into how well it works, and whether it would be incorporated into NetWeaver.
As a consequence any help in answering the following questions would be appreciated.
- What is the SAP integration plan and timeframe of Pilot Applications, especially as it relates to NetWeaver?
- How robust are the Pilot applications? Anyone with direct interaction?
- How well do the Pilot Applications integrate with other SW packages? Examples?
- Will all the Pilot applications be carried forward in the SAP product mix?
- How will licensing be handled for customers who have already purchased SEM?
Hope it Helps