Skip to Content
0

Fetching the data from back-end, getting some http request failed issue

Jun 22, 2017 at 09:31 AM

502

avatar image
Former Member

Hi Experts,

I have added a account in cloud connectors for my SAP WebIDE account.

same system i have added in both the sides (cloud connectors and webIDE destinations).

both the connections are success. but, still i am getting errors.

while trying to fetching the data from back-end.

below are the errors.

1.jquery.sap.global-dbg.js:1021 2017-06-22 14:50:28.267995 [ODataMetadata] initial loading of metadata failed -

2. Uncaught (in promise) Object {xmlDoc: document}

3. Uncaught (in promise) Object {message: "HTTP request failed", request: Object, response: Object, statusCode: 404, statusText: "Not Found"…}

4. jquery.sap.global-dbg.js:1021 2017-06-22 14:50:28.722995 The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed404,Not Found,<html><head><title>Error report</title></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - Not Found</h1></body></html>

Please help me on this.thanks in advance.Thanks,kotireddy

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

3 Answers

avatar image
Former Member Jun 23, 2017 at 02:25 PM
0

then please close the question :)

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Frank Schuler
Jun 22, 2017 at 10:37 AM
0

Hello Koti,

For test purposes, I would suggest that you build a simple SAPUI5 app from one of the templates, because that would guide you through the OData service selection and should immediately show you whether it works or not.

Best regards

Frank

Show 2 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Thanks Frank

I did one mistake in WebIDE configuration

Now it is working fine

Regards,

kotireddy

0
Former Member
Former Member

Hi Koty,

I got same issue. How do you solve it? Thanks in advance

Regards,

Bernadeth

0
avatar image
Former Member
Aug 03, 2017 at 01:22 PM
0

jquery.sap.global-dbg.js:1021 2017-06-22 14:50:28.267995 [ODataMetadata] initial loading of metadata failed

This error can happen if user password has to be changed for the related destination/connection. Or any administrative task on the source server has to be done. For example SELECT privilege not granted to destination user on objects related to OData service.

Try to load the destination/connection url from browser, prior any authentication session generated in browser.

Password change screen should appear.

If not, the problem is different.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded