Following an internal process, the vendor invoice without PO are created in MIRO and not in FB60.
Sometime, they have to park the MM invoice without PO with the transaction MIR7.
I know that you don't have BSEG information for an MM parked invoice, but I really need to catch the centre center (KOSTL). I have checked in the VBSEG* table, I didn't find any information.
Here is my way to proceed :
1) I code my invoice without PO with MIR7 and put tax code, GL account and cost center
2) I park my MM invoice without PO => I have the MM SAP doc
3) I get the FI SAP doc by checking the table BKPF-BELNR ( BKPF-AWKEY = RBKP-BELNR+RBKP-GJAHR)
4) I check the BSEG table with my FI SAP DOC => no entry found
5) I check the VBSEGK table with my FI SAP DOC => I found an entry but no KOSTL
6) I see there is KOSTL in VBSEGS, so I check this table with my FI SAP DOC => no entry found
Where I can find the GL account / tax code / cost center that I have set in my MM parked invoice without PO ?
Many thanks for your help !