Could anyone please help me out in resolving the issue to add field from different table in generic datasource.
How can I add it in R/3 data source when a function module was created in ABAP to generate fields from PLPO table?
Whatz the changes has to be done at BW side to map the added field?
1) Need one more field in the extractor. Field name is PLAS-LOEKZ. Initially client wanted me to add PLPO-LOEKZ which I added, now he needs the same fields from both the table (PLAS and PLPO).
2)The name of the extractor/structure is ZBW_ROUTINGS_OPERATION
3)Now, we need to add this field (LOEKZ from PLAS) in the function module as well. FM name is: Z_BW_ROUTE_OPERATION_EXTRACTOR. This will be in a SELECT query. We need to add this field in the SELECT statement.
Testing will be done in following steps
1) Go to Transaction RSA3.
2) Enter the data source Z_BW_OPERATION_ATTR(not sure about the name though, but it should end with OPERATION_ATTR)
3) Enter the following details:
4) Now execute (F8) the transaction.
5) Click on Display List
6) In the output, we should be able to see these 2 columns(PLAS-LOEKZ) and (PLPO-LOEKZ)
Please send your valuable suggestions to resolve the issue ASAP as its damn urgent.