Can you help me get a better understanding of the expectations in the following interview questions?
Please explain them in your on words and if you think there is an additional information, you may provide the link but I am more interested in your own words and the typical things to say:
1. What is your performance tuning experience (discussion is on SAP BW)?
2. What is your experience with SAP BW change control?
3. You will have to ensure data integrity, adherence to standards and process excellence. What is your experience?
4. What exactly is entailed in a full-lifecycle SAP BW project? When can one say that she has 3 full-lifecycle SAP BW project experience.
5. You will be responsible for working with business to develop business intelligence metrics and analytics. What is expected to be discussed on business intelligence metrics and analytics.?
6. You will be responsible for designing road-map for data warehouse implementation and growth. What is your experience?