1. Reading the Excel file from the selection screen as a parameter.
2. Using F.M. ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE reading Excel file into
3. Implementing the Business Logic.
4. Move output to Final Internal table.
5. Final internal table should generate a Flat file. By using GUI_DOWNLOAD.
6. That flat file should be saved with the name and location given in the Excel.
7. When ever I run the program output file will generate in the same location but with date and time stamp. Because Im running the program for range of employees say initially I run for 1 10,000 employees next 10,001- 20,000 like that.
Whenever I run for 2nd time it will overwrite the previous output, thats the reason Im using date and time stamp.
PERSONAL Numbers Name Location
00000001 xxxxx-24.04.2007-10.30 C:\
Can any one help me how to save the file and give date & time stamp through hardcode?
please help me in this issue.