Need to import Chinese Language in 4.6C. Not sure if I am doing a mistake. Any help would be appreciated.
What I did was:
1. I first added ZH & ZF in SE38->RSCPINST and did the simulate and activate actions.
2. Then I imported the Chinese ZH Alone in SMLT and English as supplement (Since the language CD did not have ZF and I mistakenly added it in RSCPINST).
3. Now I go back to SE38->RSCPINST and delete ZF because I did not import it and click Simulate and then activate it does not do anything. It just gives me the following messages and does not go further.
<b>Do you want to change the databases entries?
Installed languages(in profiles):
ZH Chinese 8400
DE German 1100
EN English 1100
JA Japanese 8000
The country code (TCP0D):
Latin1 or MDMP
Necessary code pages (TCPDB):
8400 Simplified Chinese
1100 SAP internal, like ISO 8859-1 (00697/00819)
8000 Shift JIS
TCPDB contains more than one code page!
1. Only the common subset of selected code pages can be used for global data.
2. Please read note 73606 on our Online Support System (OSS):
Verify if following locales are installed on operating system:
Profile parameter Check result
Go back to the selection screen</b>
Even I click Activate the same thing happens and I am not able to login using Chinese language. What have I done wrong???