We have activated Purchasing DS in BW through Business Content.
We did initalization in R/3 and also extracted the data in BW through initialization infopackage. All the data uploaded into the relevent cubes.
We initialized the delta in R/3. Also we created the delta infopack to get the delta from the delta queues.
We transported the delta infopackage from Dev to Production. However in Dev, this package was updating 3 infoproviders, whereas in production only one infoprovider got checked in Data Targets. We realised this after a month.
Is there any possible way to rebuild the delta for this datasource from the day when we ran the initialization in R/3.