1. I have created a portal service(say TestService) in a Stand alone Portal Application DC(say publicdc).
2. I have specified the key of the portal service as KEY = "publicdc.TestService" (in this portalapp.xml, I added the startup property too)
3. Build and deployed the portal service DC and it started too.
4. Now, I created another standalone Portal Application DC(say testdc) and in the used DCs I have added the above portal service dc with buildtime, runtime and with strong qualifier.
5. I also added the epbc_prtapi_api
6. In my abstractportalcomponent I accessed the portal service as follows:
ITestService serv = (ITestService) PortalRuntime.getRuntimeResources().getService(ITestService.KEY);
7. In my portalapp.xml file of testdc, I specified the sharing reference as follows:
<property name="SharingReference" value="publicdc"/>
In the value section of the SharingReference, I gave the name of the portal service DC.
8.Now I build and deployed my maindc but at runtime I get NoClassDefFoundError on the portal service(TestService).
Am I doing something wrong at any of the steps or am I missing something.
Please do let me know.