Skip to Content
Former Member
Apr 12, 2007 at 07:09 PM

Change G/L master record (FSSO) issue - Urgent


Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the g/l account from recon status (Assets) to non-recon account in change g/l master record at company code using FSSO – transaction? The account has been in use since 2000 and has got balance on it. I tried to do it and it gave me a message FH 110. I see that once it was done in 2005 for posting a manual JE and now they want to reverse it to reconcile GL with Sub-ledger. Please suggest as how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,