Skip to Content
author's profile photo
Former Member

Loading fails for 0VENDOR

Hi,

I get a strange error while trying to load 0VENDOR_ATTR. It loads successfylly to PSA, but failes to IO with following message:

-Updating attributes for InfoObject 0VENDOR (Fails at this step)

-"Error in substep" (RSBK231)

There are no other messages and the Error Log is empty. I was able to load it 30.03.07, but not after that. I have tried to delete my text table and load attributes after that: same message. I think there is missing an attribute change run on 0VENDOR, maybe this is creating the error?

Any Suggestions?

Regards

Silje

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 12, 2007 at 12:33 PM

    Hi,

    can you simulate a load for a record? What happens?

    Re the change run; first try to activate master data by right clicking the IObj.

    If it goes through you don't need a change run.

    If not then goto tools / apply hier/change run and check whether 0VENDOR is in your IOBJ list

    if yes then exec the change run and try to reload...

    hope this helps,

    Olivier.

    Message was edited by:

    Olivier Cora

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      finding out aggregates with NavAttr standalone is not so trivial...

      First goto se11 with table RSDDAGGRCOMP.

      Filter OBJVERS = 'A', IOBJNM = *__0ASSET

      display the data.

      As as result you'll have all technical IDs of the aggregates with 0ASSET as reportable IObj.

      In the AGGRST you'll see

      % as attribute from the basic CHAR

      • as standalone IObj

      F with a filter value (can't tell if standalone or not...)

      H with Hierarchy.

      With the list of AGGRUID, goto table RSDDAGGRDIR and filter with OBJVERS = 'A'.

      Finally with transaction RSDDV you can verify the aggregate itself for a particular cube...

      That's the best I've figured out so far....

      hoping that will help you and that you don't have so much aggregates...

      Olivier.

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 12, 2007 at 12:15 PM

    ---Extra Comment:

    It seems like the attributes of 0VENDOR is locked by an Attribute Change Run that failed... How to unlock/delete?

    Silje

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi

      Please check if any locks exists...SM12...if you find any locks,first delete them and try again

      Hope it helps

      Thanks

      Teja

  • Posted on Aug 21, 2007 at 12:22 PM

    Hi,

    This is really a message for Olivier.

    I had a problem with master data loads for 0CUSTOMER with the error "error in substep".

    Your resplnse to Silje's original problem pointed me in the right direction and I fixed the load after running the Change Run again.

    So, thanks for the (indirect) help.

    Regards,

    David.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded