Would like to seek your suggestions for below issue post Oracle upgrade,
We have a custom table for which edit access is required in Production.
In Development and Quality systems, the Edit button is available in Data browser of SE11/SE16 but the same is not available in Production.
We have option to edit via SM30 or in debug mode, but the requirement is to have edit access in SE11/SE16 itself directly.
Below are few checks done,
1) Is TMG requires to be generated in order to have edit access in Production?
2) Who can help in enabling "Maintain entries" of SE16N?
3) Is any settings to be done from ABAP perspective?
4) Could this be an authorization issue? If so please suggest the steps to verify.
5) Is this anything to be done with setting specific to table or to be done globally?
Many Thanks for your suggestions and help!!