Skip to Content

SAP z t-code is executing a different query other than the query mentioned in default value

Hi experts,

I have a requirement to add some fields in a query associated with a custom t-code. As the custom t-code was known to me, I copied the query name from SE 93: default value of the respective t-code. I made the changes, thereafter. But, when I am executing the t-code after the changes are made, I am not getting the changes reflected there. When I am directly executing the query from SQ01 , I can see the changes I made. But, it's a different query. I noticed that the report that is getting executed when I am running the t-code ( AQ10MM=========ZMMOPENRESERV= ) is slightly different than the report ( AQZZMM=========ZMMOPENRESERV= ) that is getting executed for the direct execution. As the report name suggests , in both cases the query name is same ( ZMMOPENRESERV ).

Please guide me how I can find out the query(that the t-code is executing) and make the changes into it so that the changes reflect while running the t-code.

And let me know what does ReportName+2(2) ( in my case '10' in 1st case and 'zz' in second case) signify.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jun 08, 2017 at 01:34 PM

    First use RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME or use some search tool with "query" "user group" "work area" and "transaction"...

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded