Skip to Content
-1

LIS - MCSI Incorrect update of data from VBRP (invoice position)

Jun 08, 2017 at 12:02 PM

94

avatar image

In MCSI, using a structure defined especifically from the client, I have the next problem:

I did updated (OLI9 - OLIX) repeatedly... and still getting the same mistake.

It looks like LIS works pretty weird...

captura.jpg (70.0 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Not able to understand the question. How do you know this is incorrect and what are you expecting from SCN when this is custom configuration?

It has been over a month already, so if this is no longer a question the kindly delete it.

0
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

G Lakshmipathi
Jul 04, 2017 at 05:29 AM
0

It seems that your question requires additional information. Please make sure that your question outlines the steps you took to find information and create the question again. This way members will know that you searched and were unable to find what you needed.

You may also want to include screenshots of your customized table, to help members further understand the issue. And provide some additional details, as the question is fairly short.


Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
David Rodríguez de Francisco Jul 12, 2017 at 03:46 PM
0

Hello there,

First at all, thanks for your feedback - after one month I just stopped waiting for an answer.

This report shows different item data of a particular SD invoice. The data is related to the pricing and in each position is different (if you have a look directly into the SD invoice) - The "incorrect data" is actually data belonging to the last position and repeated in the report... the expected outcome would be different data per line (invoice item).

I hope now is more clear. Thanks for your help in advance,

David


captura.jpg (54.6 kB)
Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Again, this does not provide any details, you've basically just repeated the question. In this case at minimum you need to look at the update rules, check the fields where the data is coming from. Check if there are any further customizations (formulas, user exits). Look at the actual data in SE16. Try to rebuild the data. Lots of things still to be analyzed in your system.

If you have not done any other customizations than creating a custom info structure and it's updated incorrectly from the standard fields then open an incident with SAP.

0