Skip to Content
0

HTTP/1.1 401 Errors in SAP NWA-Log Viewer

Jun 05, 2017 at 04:50 PM

102

avatar image

Hello Experts,

I have SAP PO 7.4 Single stack. In NWA log viewer, There are many entries of regarding HTTP/1.1 401 Errors for different interfaces(where we have SOAP sender channel) and few error for SLD as well.

However there is no error in Sender SOAP channels.Channels are working fine and data is also getting processed through PO. Additionaly no web service user is locked in SAP PO.
But sender system is getting error sometimes while pushing data to PO web service.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Om Heerani

capture.jpg (36.8 kB)
capture1.jpg (9.4 kB)
capture3.jpg (12.7 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

Om Heerani Jun 06, 2017 at 05:49 AM
0

Hello Folks,


Any clue?


Best Regads
Om Heerani

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Rudra Singh Jun 06, 2017 at 06:36 AM
0

Hi Om,

Whole Server or java node might be going down temporarily . This causes NWA alerts but channel will work fine.
For more details please put the error logs from sender side or we can ask basis to check server level trace.

Warm Regards,

Rudra

Show 2 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hello Rudra,

Checked with basis, All four java nodes are working fine.

Additionally I got the issue for SLD error. That is not related with our issue. So It can be ignored. Only issue is with the SOAP sender interfaces where PO is hosting web services.

I asked basis team to check on PO web dispatcher side as all sender systems are hitting PO WD and then PO WD is passing the request to four app servers. They are checking logs/traces on PO WD side.

Additionaly please find error log from sender system:

Error Number: -1
Error Description: <MessageResult Status="2"><Number>1</Number><Description>The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.</Description><Source>System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at W6IntOutMsgLib.W6IntOutMsgGW.SendHTTPMessage(String& strMessage, String& strUrl, Boolean blnQueryString, Boolean blnAsync, String strSoapAction, String password, String userName, String domain


Best Regards
Om Heerani

0

Hi Om ,

It looks like access issue. Please check if user have proper access .

Regards,

Rudra

0