Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Retrive document types from BKPF / BSEG

Hi guys,

I need to extract records with the following document types from BKPF

- RE (Invoice Gross with PO)

- RA (Sub.cred.memo stlmt with PO)

- KR (Vendor Invoice without PO)

- KG (Vendor credit memo without PO)

- ER (E-Payment)

- TE (Travel & expense)

- KD (Down payment)

and then for these records the BSEG entries with these posting keys

- 31 (link to Payment via clearing document)

- 40 (debit entry, for non-PO voucher)

- 50 (credit entry, for non-PO voucher)

- 86 (GR/IR Debit, link to PO Line, positive)

- 96 (GR/IR Credit, link to PO Line, negative)

Extractor 0fi_gl_4 does not provide me wtih all these doc types, only a subset.

0fi_ap_4 is not an option for me, because in the data warehouse I need to link the bkpf/bseg records to the PO (ekko/ekpo), while we have no po reference in bsik/bsik that are read by 0fi_ap_4.

Is there a way to extend the fi_gl_4 so it contains the doc types I need?

Or do you know another way of retrieving bseg records of specific types?

Regards,

Arjen

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 22, 2007 at 08:38 PM

    Hi,

    I don't know your issue with FI_GL_4; it must be that you are somehow filtering the document types because I am loading all doc types without any issue.

    hope this helps

    Olivier.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      ok,

      I have checked again and if you didn't change the business content, both fields BLART (doctype) and BSCHL (key) are extracted; how was your delta init done? with selections? Did you apply some specific TRules or URules? Check you PSA for a record you are missing and simulate the update in order to see what's going on.

      As I said, I got everything in my ODS.

      you can also check this in R/3; Tx RSA3 with a comp_code and a fiscal period selection...

      hope this helps

      Olivier.

      Message was edited by:

      Olivier Cora

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 27, 2007 at 07:31 PM

    After analysis I found that this was a source data issue, no issue as in filters, T/R- or U/R-logic.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.