Hi all gurus!
My struggeling with SSO continues. I found a checklist here at SDN which should be used in posting questions concerning SSO so here it is:
1. you are using fully qualified domain names in the system landscape definition and when accessing the portal;
"sto-sap-abd-01.kf.local" is used both as logon and in system landscape.
2. your certificate hasn't expired;
It will expire in 2008.
3. your backend RZ10 settings are correct (login/accept_sso2_ticket);
"login/accept_sso2_ticket" is set to "1".
"login/create_sso2_ticket" is set to "0".
4. you have uploaded the certificate to the backend system (STRUSTSSO2);
5. there is an entry in the ACL table (TWPSSO2ACL) in the backend client you are connecting to;
6. you have the same username in the portal and backend OR you have set up user mapping.
We have a Central User Administration where Solution Manager is the central system and R3 a child and the portal uses Solution Manager as datasource for logon so the names should be the same. At least in my opinion... 😉
Well, in the system connection to R3, SAP Logon Ticket is chosen as "Logon Method" and "Authentication Ticket Type". I assume I don't have to do anyting in the portal server since it, due to documentation, issues logon tickets as default. So everything should be OK but when I open the iviews using R3, I get the message "SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not activated on the server".
This is my problem, I have done everything according to documents but it still gives me this result.