I installed a SAP Content Server 6.4 in HP-UX 11.11 with MaxDB 7.6.
Although Installation is finished completely I got an syxtext error when apache web server is started after completing installation as below;
kbwpdc 106: /home/dmscs/bin>./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 233 of /home/dmscs/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /home/dmscs/modules/mod_sapcs2.so into server: Invalid
I think apache web server doesn't know mod_sapcs2.so although it exists in the directory(/home/dmscs/module).
- Working sequence
1) Environment variables setup to compile with 64bit.
2) "configure" generation with option relevant to SAP content server
3) "make" generation
4) "make install" generation
5) Install SAP Content server 6.40
6) Install MaxDB 7.6
7) Edit httpd.conf for loading mod_sapcs2.so module and changing Listen port.
8) Start apache web server.
Do I need to configure to solve this syntext error? missing any step?
Please let me know to solution if you had experienced with the same problem.
I will wait for your response.