Scenario is as follows:
1. I have an environment from which I export all my objects (comm channels, send agr., receive agr.).
2. I use loadercli to extract all the following tables:
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_PARTY data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_PARTY.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_SERVICE data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_SERVICE.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_CHANNEL data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_CHANNEL.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_MOD_CONF data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_MOD_CONF.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_MOD_SEQ data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_MOD_SEQ.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_MAPPING data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_MAPPING.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_PCKMAPPINGS data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_PCKMAPPINGS.txt' RECORDS
TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_BINDING data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_BINDING.txt' RECORDS
3. I use loadercli to import the very same tables to a different machine on the network, which has only part of the objects which I am trying to import (I am trying to overwrite the entire table)
4. First problem - I receive a "SQL error 200 = Duplicate key (error position: 1)".
5. I thought the overwrite is the problem, so I deleted all the objects and tryed importing again, this time - successfully.
6. Main problem - After restarting the J2EE engine and the DB, the PCK tool recognizes all the new objects, but does not recognize the Communication Channel's File Access Parameters!!
7. Even weirder - if I look at the imported tables through SQL studio for example, the ATTRIBS field for all the objects is imported correctly!
Anyone ever bumped into this?
Thanks for your help