I've created an alert classification, alert category and defined the fixed recipients in the ALRTCATDEF.
- Classification: XI_ALERT_CLASSIFICATION
- Category: Z_GENERAL_ADAPTER
- Recipient: pisuper
In Alert Configuration in RWB, I created an Alert Rule:
- Rule: General_Alert_Rule
- Alert Category: Z_GENERAL_ADAPTER
- Conditions: *
- Where did the error occur: No restriction
- CCMS Connection: Periodic transfer of XI alerts to CCMS of user PIRWBUSER (09.03.2007 15:46:50) scheduled Period: 01 Minute(s)
I triggered a message that encountered an error in the XI Adapter.
In Message Monitoring:
Status: System Error
Sender Service: BS_DEV1_ODS_OOTS
Receiver Party: <blank>
Receiver service: BS_DEV1_ODS_OOTS
Interface: urn:dev1:fapl:oots:OperationProcInfo MI_OperationProcInfo_Inbound_Async_OperationProcInfo
My question is:
1. I do not see an alert in my alert inbox. How do I know if an alert is raised at all?
2. When I click on "Alert Inbox" -> "Subscription", I get a message "The table does not contain any entries". Is this correct?