Skip to Content

Transfer Number of Persons from HR to CO

May 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM


avatar image
Former Member

Dear Friends,

We need to transfer number of personnel from HR to controlling to make the allocations in CO (CO-OM or CO-PA). Could you tell how to do it

Thank you for the any information.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers