Skip to Content

GL Account numbers are not updating in GL account datasource

Hi All,

After Patch update in ECC system, GL account numbers and Chart o accounts data is not updating in 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER datasource.

I tried with delete existing datasource and activated but no luck,

checked in FSE3 t.code for one financial stat. version, here GL accounts are maintained.

pls check the below screen shot.

Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar.

wrn2m.png (27.5 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Former Member

    Hi,

    I do not have much of an answer, but would like to let you know that we are experiencing exactly the same problem. As well after an upgrade of ECC to EHP7. Three fields (FIELDNM, KTOPL, SAKNR) are not populated anymore in 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER when tested via transaction RSA3. It concerns all records. Other FICO hierarchies are working just fine, like

    0ORGUNIT_HR01_HIER, 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER, 0PROFIT_CTR_0106_HIER, 0COSTELMNT_0102_HIER, 0ACCOUNT_0109_HIER. I'm about to raise an OSS message for this. I will follow this discussion and, of course, let you know when we have found a solution.

    Best regards,

    Jos Verschure

  • Get RSS Feed

9 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jul 11, 2017 at 04:32 AM

    Hi All,

    we got replay from SAP, they suggested note: 1997720. we implemented this note in ecc side and issue resolved from source side.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Kumar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • May 29, 2017 at 06:16 AM

    Hi, Is it for only a few G/L accounts or all? And did you check with other hierarichies (HIENM) ?

    -

    Regards,

    Mgande

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Mgande,

      I've checked 0GLACCEXT hierarchy.

      0GLACCEXT hierarchy also same problem. Field and FS Item are not updating in rsa3/PSA.

      Before update this fields are updating.

      Any settings we need to do. are any sap notes are available to resolve this.

      Regards,

      Varaprasad.

      swghn.png (30.3 kB)
  • May 29, 2017 at 09:42 AM

    Hi Mgande,

    I've checked 0GLACCEXT hierarchy.

    0GLACCEXT hierarchy also same problem. Field and FS Item are not updating in rsa3/PSA.

    Before update this fields are updating.

    Any settings we need to do. are any sap notes are available to resolve this.

    Regards,

    Varaprasad.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • May 30, 2017 at 02:29 AM

    Ok. Try with SAP note : 2190545.

    -

    Regards,

    Mgande

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • May 30, 2017 at 10:48 AM

    Hi Mgande,

    Thank you very much for your support.

    I've checked the sap note, I think this note is applicable on BW system. But we are not getting data from ECC it self.

    Regards,

    Kumar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 12, 2017 at 07:32 AM

    Hi Kumar,

    I had the same issue. I found OSS note 1946613 - 0GL_ACCOUNT: Load Hierarchy Error RH211 and Interval Issue.

    It explains about changing the transfer method in the transfer rules of the datasource related to the hierarchy from PSA to Idoc. Additionally I had to change a setting in the Infopackage as well. In the Processing tab I had to change it to ALE Inbox and Infoobject. But don't know whether this is applicable to your situation as well.

    After these two minor changes the load of the hierarchy works fine again. I tested it by deleting the entire hierarchy before loading it.

    Hope it helps!

    Best regards,

    Jos Verschure


    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Jos,

      I believed those settings need to do in BW system. however I performed those steps. but no luck.

      But my issue is data is not updating from Source system it self.

      we have raised this issue SAP OSS, let see what they suggest.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Kumar.

  • Jul 05, 2017 at 08:04 AM

    Did anybody found a solution for this. We face the same problem with 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER. Unfortunatly I also get an error when I want to activate when I want change to IDOC so I cannot go this way for the moment. Many thanks for any reply on this.

    Best regards!

    Frank Thierfeldt

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 05, 2017 at 12:44 PM

    I also have the same problem. The note doesn't work for me. We are already using 7.x... I think the problem is that the 0GL_ACCOUNT infoobject is set for intervals, but the datasource is not., so the "hierarchy split" solution doesn't work... I might be wrong... Still looking into it.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 05, 2017 at 03:16 PM

    Here is how I fixed it.
    Modify the code in Target Segment: Hierarchy Structure.


    0CHRT_ACCTS:
    if source_fields_3-iobjnm = '0GL_ACCOUNT'.
    result = source_fields_3-nodename+0(4).
    endif.


    0GL_ACCOUNT:
    if source_fields_3-iobjnm = '0GL_ACCOUNT'.
    result = source_fields_3-nodename+4(10).
    endif.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded