Skip to Content
0

Changes in ZCopy of Fiori Re-use Lib not reflecting in source code during execution in browser

May 25, 2017 at 06:48 AM

43

avatar image

I have made a Z Copy of a standard re-use library (PP_MRP_REUSE) for the simple reason that since its a library and does not have Component.js , it cannot be extended. So only option I have to is make a Z copy and make the necessary changes and then make a zcopy of the actual application (in this case PP_MATSHORT_DT) and change the reference to the standard libarary and make it point to our Z library.

Initially I made a copy of both(changed the name of component everywhere) and linked and deployed on launchpad and as per the console source code in chrome, I could see my Z folders were getting loaded and the application was also running just like standard.

Now I make a one line addition in one of the js file in the z copy of re-use lib (ZDEMOREUSE) . But when i execute in launchpad , in the source code of my js file , I cannot see the new line which i added. However when i check the same in SE80-BSP application , it shows me the line added by me.

I dont know why the changes which I am doing in the copy of re-use lib is not getting reflected in the source code when checked from console. (Even though the name of my Zreuse lib is shown in sources tab in console implying that it is indeed loading my z copy of reuse lib)

PS: I have cleared cache from the browser also

Regards

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Rehan Sayed May 26, 2017 at 11:30 AM
0

Hi Amber,

Please refresh the cache as discussed below.

  • Run Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway
  • Run Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Backend and Gateway
  • Clear local browser cache
  • Run report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE
  • Run report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP
  • Optional: Run report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE
  • Optional: Run report /UI2/PAGE_CACHE_RESET
  • Run report /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES
  • Run report /UI2/INVALIDATE_CLIENT_CACHES
  • Run report /UI5/APP_INDEX_CALCULATE
  • Run transaction SMICM -> HTTP Plug-In -> Server Cache -> Invalidate Locally
  • Run transaction SMICM -> HTTP Plug-In -> Server Cache -> Invalidate Globally

Regards,

Rehan Sayed

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hi Rehan,

Thanks for your reply. I tried all these caches but still the problem was there. So what i tried was renaming the default namespace of the re-use library itself everywhere in the source code of re-use lib. After that, when i rename its started taking from my new re-use lib namespace

Regards

0