Skip to Content
0

Not work Service-Consumir using SSL X.509 Certification (.PSE)

May 24, 2017 at 04:04 PM

25

avatar image
Former Member

Hello, I have a problem in running a web service using a .PSE digital certificate. To do this, we have performed the following steps:

  • Installation of digital certificate (.PSE format) on SAP server: I used "sapgenpse" for the certificate conversion to .PSE. Next we use Tx STRUST to create SSL client and add our certificate.
  • Generation of web service in SAP, creation of logic gate and configuration of authentication through the Tx: SOAMANAGER.

From here, I have made a small source code to test the WS but failed. I made a connection test but the answer is not correct. It is a strange case because in the test it appears that the connection has been successful, but in the details of the test it appears that the connection has failed. I put the catches of the test (Tx sm59):

Response Test:

As you can see, in the last previous capture on the response, it appears that it has not been successful.

Attachment log capture error registered from Tx: smicm:

Any comment is well grateful, :).

Note: I have performed tests on the SOAPUi client (adding from the software preferences the digital certificate) and it is working OK.

Thank you and best regards.

1.jpg (28.5 kB)
2.jpg (16.0 kB)
3.jpg (29.5 kB)
4.png (14.5 kB)
5.jpg (60.0 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers