Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

How to pass on a custom wage type to a standard wage type

Hi Experts

I am having custom wage type called 1PTX for professional tax Variation. i want to get this merged with the standard Ptax deduction so that the same can be incorporated in Form 16. can anybody help me out in this to write a PCR with step by step.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

0 Answers