Skip to Content

Agentry Work Manager 6.4: Push not working

Hi,

I know there are several questions about this matter but I couldn't find the exact same problem. The thing is that a couple of months ago I configured and tested push for Work Manager 6.4 and it was working properly. I think it may stopped working after the SMP 3.0 SP upgrade but I can't be sure.

The problem is that I can't find any clue of what is the problem. In the backend if I set a work order to High Priority, a new record is added to the push table, and if I manually executed the outbound trigger process program, I can see it correctly targets the SMP 3.0 server and port that I expect.

But then, nothing happens in the SMP 3.0 server and the Agentry client with the user being online and the app open. There are no details in the SMP 3.0 and Agentry logs about the outbound trigger message reaching SMP, or the Agentry client failing to fetch the Work Order.

What could be the issue?

The only error I find in the logs is the following, which it may be related but I can't tell. But this error is happening all the time whether there is something to push or not:

15:28:35.146|ERROR|153835|MASKEDUSERNAME|1304|||Property: <<user.client.Language>> not found, returning empty string 2017.05.17 15:28:35.146|ERROR|153835|MASKEDUSERNAME|1304|||Property: <<user.client.Language>> not found, returning empty string

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • May 26, 2017 at 02:53 PM

    Hi Marcal,

    I see you have incident opened for this issue. Please continue working with the incident processor.

    Regards,

    Chung

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded