I was working with Variant Configuration. I had created one configurable material Bike,
Class = Bike_Class
Charteristics = Color, CC (assigned to Class)
Dependencies = assigned dependencies for Charc-Values ex., for color -
Red only 100cc and 200cc is allowed, where as for
Black - 500cc this as been given as Precondition
(skey 'cc' = 100 OR
skey 'colorpalette' = 200)
created one more charc with SDCOM - VKOND and assigned that to the class.
and for the above Material There is a production BOM with 10 items(stock items) Each item is dependent with there respective Charc-Value. so when ever a Simulation run only those respective items picked from the BOM. And also i created Task list and each operation is dependent for the Charc-Value.
Now i want to do Pricing for this items so suggest me which way to get along,
1) I cant create the Variant pricing directly to Charc-Value bcz i already
Maintained the dependency.
2) I want to know where can i view the Cost of the Operation in the Task list is included when it is pop-up in the sales order
3) When i create the sales order the net value shlould automatically get calculated based on the Charc- Values.
4) without maintaining the variant pricing VA00 is that possible to get the price based on the BOM item which it picks - (PR00 of the BOM Item)
5) Did i want to maintain a Sales BOM again apart from Production
Suggestions are Highly Appreciated with rewards
Thanks in advance