Skip to Content

prerequisites is not working properly

Hi All, i set up a release strategy with a certain prerequisites but when I am trying it, I am not getting the right prerequisite.

Here are the release codes

Here are the prequisites

The way I have set it up, C4 should release first then C6, then C7, then C8, then C3 but at any time, if C3 releases it, the requisition should be blocked unless C4 C6 C7 and C8 have all released it.

When I am testing, C3 comes first then C4, then C6 then C7 then C8

Any idea? Suggestions?

Thank You.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on May 13, 2017 at 11:02 PM

    It works absolutely correct.

    C3 and C4 are equally set up, both without pre requisite, why do you then expect a different behavior?

    And your last screenshot lists just the release codes in alphabetical order.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.