Firstly, thanks for all the work that goes in SDN. It's an amazingly useful free resource for SAP developers such as myself.
As I'm sure you are aware, lots of customer are implementing Netweaver 2004s. 2004s is a major change over previous versions and so most of the questions raised by these customers are specific to the new release. As a result, the forum called "BI in SAP Netweaver 2004s" is getting extremely crowded.
The Business Intelligence forums currently consist of the following :
Business Content & Extractors
BI Suite - Business Explorer
BI in SAP Netweaver 2004s
Maybe a reorganisation along the lines of would make more sense.
(involving the renaming of 5 of the existing BI forums, and creating 5 new ones)
- BI General - (same as before)
- BW 3.x Business Content & Extractors (the old Business C & E forum)
- BW 3.x Data Warehousing (the old Data Warehousing forum)
- BW 3.x Business Explorer (the old BI Suite - Business Explorer forum)
- BW 3.x BPS (the old Business Planning forum)
- BI 2004s General (the old BI in SAP NetWeaver 2004s forum)
- BI 2004s Business Content, Extractors & Retractors (new forum)
- BI 2004s Enterprise Data Warehousing (new forum)
- BI 2004s BI Suite (new forum)
- BI 2004s Integrated Planning (new forum)
- BI 2004s Data Mining
Just a thought.