Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Error in sender channel:

When activating changes in IR I used to get system message as NoClassDefFoundError.Even then the componenets used to get activated.

Initially every thing was working fine with the sender channel.

It was successfully picking up the file and sending the same to receiver channel.

Suddenly after a day I sarted getting this error (below).And the file was not getting picked up.

<b>Error in channel</b>Error: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/af/app/mp/impl/ModuleProcessorCategories; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/af/app/mp/impl/ModuleProcessorCategories

<b>sxmb_moni message:</b>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

There was no such error: And I had not made any changes since it was working fine.

Is this error because of the message I used to get in IR.?Was might be the cause

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

6 Answers

  • Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 04:28 AM

    Hi,

    1)Can you check your J2EE setting in your machine.

    2)Are you using Java code in mapping if so check whethere you have imported the latest class file.

    Regards

    Agasthuri Doss

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 04:33 AM

    Hi,

    Go thro the link,

    No Receiver Determination

    -


    lot of similar threads available in sdn.

    Deals with a similar problem only.

    Are u using conditions in receiver detemination? a bad condition may also result in this error.

    Regards,

    P.Venkat

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 04:34 AM

    HI,

    There should be some problem with your receiver determination. If you feel every thing is correct then just try to change something activate it again and see if it works.

    Regards,

    Sudheer.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 05:04 AM

    Hi,

    Please check you message first properly all conditions supporting or not.Is message is having any exceptional chars , and Check whether your are using Async or Synch communication , respectivly the sender and receiver communication mode supporting both sides. and check your J2EE is working fine or not, Check your interface is having the module processors in sender side/receiver side is yes , those are working fine or not , those are properly imported properly or not.

    these diffects may not effect the activation of components.

    Also check your receiver Business system is working fine or not

    And also check your receiver agreement is configured,receiver determination and interface determination all are refered same business systems or not.

    ,please see the following threads

    Error RCVR_DETERMINATION

    No Receiver Determination

    noreceivercaseasync

    XPATH and RECEIVER DETERMINATION

    XI 3.0 No receiver could be determined

    Regards

    Chilla..

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thanks for ur reply..

      The problem still lies..

      I have chcked everything in ID its fine.

      Actually it was working fine.But now suddenly it has stopped working.

      One more thing I am using some existing communication component.

      It was working fine earlier but now the sender channel has problem.

      The sender channel picks an xml file and generates an XML file at receiving end which is not happening now.

      Using Fileadapter.

  • Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 05:05 AM
    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 07:26 AM

    Hi,

    If first time was working , then now it is not working , there may be two reasons,

    1. If any changes done? ,if yes check correctness and activate all.

    2. the communication component is working fine ? what is comm component?

    source xml

    so check clearly data..

    Regards

    Chilla..

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.