In case of Labour Welfare Fund (LWF) the requirment is as below
Salary below Rs.3000 Employee Contibution : Rs 6/- and Employer Contribution: Rs 18/-
Salary above Rs.3000 Employee Contibution : Rs 12/- and Employer Contribution: Rs 36/-
This differs from state to state and this will be paid half yearly.
For the above requirment SAP standard provides
1) an option to deduct the amount in terms of % for both Employee and Employer contribution (like PF and ESI) but not in Direct amount (Rs)
2) Differentiation based on State
3) Half yearly payment
My Doubts are
1) Where to write the condition of Salary >300 and Salary < 3000 and
2) Where to write the Fixed amount
3) Whether to use User Exit or is ther any standard configuration do this?
<b>Earlier someone given the answer and asked to apply patch but i dont have that facility , Please help.</b>
Message was edited by: