Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

authorization problem with infoobject ...user not able to acess query

i created a query and assigned it to role allusers. when the user tried to execute the query, he got not authorized for infoobject ZXXXX. so i did SU53 and it shows

it is checking for S_RS_IOBJ and the user master record has 0* Z* and Y* for infoobject and 0* Z* for info object catalog and DATA for subobject of infoobject.

this infoobject is not marked authorizaton relevant. ( i checked in RSD1). I am able to run the query but not the users ?

i went to RSSM, and verified the info in su53 log. in ST01 i can run trace only for myself . not for other user...hw to go ahead with this problem. this is a basic query and the user profile has the role allusers.

> points will be assigned for inputs

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 14, 2007 at 10:56 AM

    Did you also give access to the Other S_RS...... objects??

    S_RS_IOBJ only is not enough, play around with the others and find whichones are really needed, (depends of BW version)

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.