Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Arithmetical errors or conversion errors found in routine ROUTINE_0001

I am working on the LO Extraction for 2LIS_11_VAKON. I have been able to perform the initialization load till the PSA from R/3.

The moment I start a load into a Data target I get the following error

<b>Arithmetical errors or conversion errors found in routine ROUTINE_0001</b>

I went back to the PSA and nailed down on the record. I checked the start routines and update routines in BW and they seemed to be fine. I tried searching the forum for a solution but couldn't find one that I could use. I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 09, 2007 at 08:10 PM

    Some where in your calculations in update rules..or so.. you have key figure value as "X"..or so.. check in debug..

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi

      pls, check your info objects carefully, the problem could be in your one or more

      of your info objects where there would some default conversion routines assigned

      for example, ALPHA--> Conversion routine will be defaulted for all CHAR type

      info objects..start checking this type of conversion routine in your info objects,

      particularly, CHAR types..

      Hope this would help U.. if you get throug some thing..assign points..

      Cheers..

      Pattan..

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 10, 2007 at 04:36 PM

    Dear BG ,

    these errors creep up if the incoming values doesnt satisfy with the conversion of the infoobject, or if the caluclations dont work as desired ,Check all the Routines involved , there can be cases where there can some initial values or zero's coming in for a particular object and the routine uses it for division, which gives a Arithmatic Error,so keep a close watch on the values used in the Caluclation , if its a Standard data extraction with out any custom infoobjects , it should not give you a problem in Prd,as in developement environment the data integrity is not maintained to the fullest.

    As it indicates ROUTINE_001 , u can easily find in the Debug mode..

    Hope it Helps..

    Thanks,

    Krish

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.