Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

INFO : SLDCHECK SLDAPICUST SAPSLDAPI

Thread for Google Search hits.

I had a problem that took 6 hours to resolve.

SLDCHECK showed connection to SLD not working.

Yet SAPSLDAPI destination was working.

SXI_CACHE was OK.

XI JAVA:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full was performed successfully.

The user PIAPPLUSER (im using 7.0) was not locked.

No users where locked.

The issue stemed from SLDAPICUST interface.

When entering the password. I had entered it in twice. This showed in the debugger.

When entering the password, be sure to press delete password first, then re-enter it.

The mask doesnt clear the password field before accepting entry.

When you come back into the tool, and retype the password carefully as I did,

All I did was enter it in twice.

Since this little issue just cost me 6 hrs, I thought I would share for all in the future

in case you are having problems.

Cheers

Phil.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 09, 2007 at 04:27 AM

    Hi Phil,

    Nice Info Phil. This would help people in time critical situations.

    Thanks for sharing this info.

    Regards,

    Sudharshan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.