Skip to Content
0

Data not replicating correctly from MDGM system to ECC system.

May 02, 2017 at 07:34 AM

48

avatar image

Hi All,

We have a scenario where we create a material with Zero Prefix ITF-14 EAN Number and EAN category HE in MDGM system. Here in MDGM system in SPRO we have provided HE with Range [000001000000000000 - 000009999999999999] and length 14 and check digit algorithm as blank since we are using zfunction module for check digit.ic-attributes.png

This same configuration we have maintained in ECC system.

So when Material is created in MDGM through BD10 the material is pushed to ECC.

For Development (DMO to DOO) and Quality(QMO to QOO) we not facing issue. But for production we are facing issue . In PMO material gets created and through BD10 pushed to P00 (ECC). when we check in ECC the material's EAN number Zero prefix has disappeared and the EAN category has changed to HE.

ic-attributes.png (15.9 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

Jürgen L
May 02, 2017 at 10:02 AM
0

If you have the issue only in Production then your production system differs from QA and DEV, maybe a missing transport.

This is nothing what we can solve here. The program works as you know from your tests.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Monali Baviskar May 02, 2017 at 10:37 AM
0

We have moved the Transport successfully in ECC system. Infact if we try to create a material with Zero prefix EAN Number in ECC through MM01, we are able to create with no issue in production. BuT Through BD10 there is issue. but we checked the IDOC aswell the value of EAN is equal to Zero prefix number. but when it gets saved to and when we see the material in MM03 its not as desired.

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Only you can compare the program versions and the customizing and the related master data and IDoc data in your systems. There is nothing we can do for you with this limited information here.

If programs and customizing is well then it is usually the data which is different in the 2 systems and hence it might lead to a different response.

Are you certain that you create a new material master in all systems, and not just extend or update existing materials in one system and create a new one in another system. that one system eventually has already a material with a HE record while the other system had none.

Looking into the change history of your material master could eventually help in investigation.

0