We finally managed to connect all the backend components and have them communicating with each other. We have already established the Site Id, Conns Trans is also working and did recieve.
Now, we are in the process of importing metadata through client console on the mobile laptops and we get the following error:
1013: Error Occured while creating an object of DotNetCCo.dll. Open File 'C:\WINDOWS\sapmsg.ini' failed.
1013: Error Occured while Creating a component of DotNetCCo.dll
It also gives us a suggestion
Check that appropriate Dll is present and registered properly.
we werent' not able to find the sammsg.ini file or the dotnetcco.dll file on our laptops
Any clue as to what we are missing here.
We tried to manually create the sapmsg.ini file and input it with the following parameters:
Can you tell us what are we actuall suppose to write in the sapmsg.ini file.