Skip to Content
Former Member
Dec 19, 2006 at 09:53 AM

converting one base unit of measure to another


Hi Experts,

i want to know the function module name , which should convert the one base unit of mesure to another base unit of measure.

like EA TO PAL , or PAL TO sqft.

i have found one function module ( MATERIAL_UNIT_CONVERSION) ,which is not giving proper output(giving only zero's)

could u please help me out from this problem.

Thanks in Advance,