I have the following scenarios for archiving in MM.
1) storing incoming purchasing documents with workflow
2) storing incoming purchasing documents with barcode
3) storing outgoing purchasing documents
4) archiving incoming service sheets
5) storing incoming delivery notes
6) storing print lists
7) storing physical inventory count results
8) storing documents in logistics invoice verification
The documents which are coming to SAP system are in coming and the documents which are going out of SAP system are out going documents.
Generally we archive our SAP data to the third party repository.
Now I wish to know how to archive MM documents in the above mentioned scenarios.
In each of the scenarios we do have the specific object types (like BUS2011 for quotation BUS2012 for purchase order etc), document class (whether it is PDF or tiff or FAX etc) and document type (MEIQUOTA for quotation MEIORDERSP1 acknowledgements for purchase order etc)
Please do help me in which ever way you can!