Skip to Content
Former Member
Dec 13, 2006 at 12:07 PM

Generally in which table l we give rates or percentages for wage types


Dear all,

I got one issue 1.e, change the percentage of a 1010 wage type from 10% to 50%.

I have checked in constant tables,v_512w_b also.

I have checked the wage type characteristic's ,in that they have mentioned the percentage in time measurement. In which table i can find the percetage of this wage type. This is for US Country for caluculating uplifts.Can any one of you help me out in this.SLA - Top priority