Skip to Content
0

ABUMN amount difference while posting main asset to sub Asset Dep Area 04

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:24 AM

42

avatar image

Hello Expert,

While Posting through ABUMN from Main asset to Sub-Asset getting difference amount while simulate line item.

we give the depreciation areas 01 for IFRS 25% say Rs.25000amount system automatically updated Depreciation areas 04 IGAAP Rs. 100000/- remaining 75%. till for the month of March-17, correct posting whereas April-17 difference depreciation areas 04 for IGAAP Rs. 78560/-.only.

kindly help where we can see the differences..04 depreciation areas.

Thanks

Pranav

.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers