Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

CORS issue related to XSODATA service

Hi All,

We are stuck with the CORS issue.

The requirement is to consume XSODATA service inside a SAPUI5 app & both of these are in two separate systems. We are getting the attached error error.jpg

.By going through the existing posts on the SCN i tried few options:

- Maintained the attached config in .xsaccess file xsaccess-config.png

- Maintained this config in XSADMIN: xsadmin-cors.png & xsadmin-auth.png

In the ODataModel initialization, i am also passing the username & password(for the time being to test if that works), but it didnt work.

I also tried maintaining the exposed headers in the XSADMIN but due to some bug or some other reason, the ADD button for that dialog is not working for any value at all.

We are using HANA SPS12.

Request pointers to resolve this at the earliest. TIA.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumit Jindal

error.jpg (31.9 kB)
xsadmin-cors.png (46.2 kB)
xsadmin-auth.png (30.4 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

0 Answers