Skip to Content

Off-Cycle Workbench - Replace Payment from Check (c) to Transfer (T)

Apr 19, 2017 at 07:25 PM


avatar image
Former Member

Hello All,

I came back here after a long long time. I am stuck with a scenario of payment replacement using off cycle workbench. Let me explain the scenario:

" Employee payroll has been run and the period is closed IT 0009 has payment type as (C) check. Now we have printed the check via DME but employee is requesting for a bank transfer. I know we can do other way around from Transfer to Check using "Replace Payment" tab of off cycle workbench but not sure how to go about from check to transfer. I don't want to re-run the correction payroll (B) with IT0009 as (T)."

Can anybody advise me something in this situation ? waiting for your reply .


10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

avatar image
Former Member Apr 20, 2017 at 01:27 PM

Anyone pls ?

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded