Skip to Content
Apr 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM



Hello experts,

We access the client system via citrix. We use the fm '

ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE' to upload excel. But this fm works sometimes and does not work sometimes. Eg: It did not work for me full day yesterday, but works perfectly fine today, no matter how many times I restarted my system or logged out and re-logged into citrix.

I have windows-10 in my system, we assumed that to be the issue, but this happens on windows-7 also. Probably got something to do as we access via citrix.

I have used the same FM in previous projects (that did not access via citrix) and never had this issue.

Note: I try with the same data on the same program everyday, but the behavior is strange.

Request any expert advice on how to tackle this and make it work always.

Thanks for your valuable time.